|RFx ID :||18394809|
|Tender Name :||Waikirikiri School - ILE Classroom Upgrade|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 17 February 2017 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 8 March 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communications must take place through the GETS question/answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
To Demolish the existing interiors of the 4 Classrooms to Block A and modify the 4 Classrooms in place, based on the MOE MLE Classroom Design Concept
- The existing Classrooms date from 1970, and are outdated, require considerable R and M to maintain, and are not conducive to an Innovative Learning Environment for teaching and teaching methods.
- The outcome is to provide modern Classrooms, to ensure Modern learning, which the existing Classrooms lack in Size and breakout spaces. It is the start of a Programme, to MLE all existing Classrooms that have not been modernised over the past 5 years..
- These works are part of the 10YPP plan to complete all classrooms to modern Leaning Centres.
- The programme is part of a 3 stage Development of Rationalisation and to complete all ILE Works at the School. It is anticipated that the Works will be completed July 2017.
- The Works consist of the MLE Works to 4 Classrooms and thence to Remove identified Blocks E and F, as part of Rationalisation. To then provide 2 new Classrooms and Breakout/multi-purpose spaces, giving a modern School environment.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.procurement.govt.nz/procurement/pdf-library/agencies/gmcs/gm-rfp-process-terms-and-conditions-466-kb-pdf
This tender has been completed.
The two interested parties when approached were too committed with other projects to Tender. Therefore we approached another builder who agreed to tender for the works.
Completion date: Tuesday, 23 October 2018 9:54 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)