|RFx ID :||18394809|
|Tender Name :||Waikirikiri School - ILE Classroom Upgrade|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 17 February 2017 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 8 March 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communications must take place through the GETS question/answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
To Demolish the existing interiors of the 4 Classrooms to Block A and modify the 4 Classrooms in place, based on the MOE MLE Classroom Design Concept
- The existing Classrooms date from 1970, and are outdated, require considerable R and M to maintain, and are not conducive to an Innovative Learning Environment for teaching and teaching methods.
- The outcome is to provide modern Classrooms, to ensure Modern learning, which the existing Classrooms lack in Size and breakout spaces. It is the start of a Programme, to MLE all existing Classrooms that have not been modernised over the past 5 years..
- These works are part of the 10YPP plan to complete all classrooms to modern Leaning Centres.
- The programme is part of a 3 stage Development of Rationalisation and to complete all ILE Works at the School. It is anticipated that the Works will be completed July 2017.
- The Works consist of the MLE Works to 4 Classrooms and thence to Remove identified Blocks E and F, as part of Rationalisation. To then provide 2 new Classrooms and Breakout/multi-purpose spaces, giving a modern School environment.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.procurement.govt.nz/procurement/pdf-library/agencies/gmcs/gm-rfp-process-terms-and-conditions-466-kb-pdf
No Winner The two interested parties when approached were too committed with other projects to Tender. Therefore we approached another builder who agreed to tender for the works.