|RFx ID :||22750291|
|Tender Name :||MoD Advance Notice of Contract Opportunity for Technical and Support Services|
|Reference # :||MoD TSS 01|
|Open Date :||Friday, 29 May 2020 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 10 July 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Ministry of Defence (Ministry) is planning to issue a Request for Proposals for Technical and Support Services, which we will use to select members for our Technical and Support Services Panel. This notice is to advise of an upcoming opportunity for planning purposes. We are not seeking a response at this stage.
The Technical and Support Services that are in scope include but are not limited to:
(1) Providing support to the Crown in its preparation of business cases.
(2) Undertaking cost benefit analyses.
(3) Development and testing of user requirements, system requirements, ILS requirements, and associated documentation.
(4) Development of safety cases.
(5) Acting as learning designers, including training course development.
(6) Production of technical specifications.
(7) Technical evaluations.
(8) High level cost assessments.
(9) Assistance in due diligence reviews of tenderers, including financial and technical
(10) Acting as the technical authority in support of the Crown during design and build phases—including potentially providing services on location outside New Zealand
(11) Review of test procedures, attendance at inspection, tests, reviews and trials, and review of results—including potentially providing services on location outside New Zealand.
(12) Assistance with Crown Acceptance activities for projects and their associated deliverables—including potentially providing services on location outside New Zealand.
For further information please view the attached advance notice.