|RFx ID :||22967757|
|Tender Name :||RFP for Technical and Support Services|
|Reference # :||MoD TSS 02|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 14 July 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 24 August 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Ministry of Defence (Ministry) is issuing a Request for Proposals for Technical and Support Services, which we will use to select members for our Technical and Support Services Panel.
The Technical and Support Services that are in scope include but are not limited to:
(1) Undertaking cost benefit analyses.
(2) Development and testing of user requirements, system requirements, ILS requirements, and associated documentation.
(3) Development of safety cases.
(4) Acting as learning designers, including training course development.
(5) Production of technical specifications.
(6) Technical evaluations.
(7) High level cost assessments.
(8) Assistance in due diligence reviews of tenderers, including financial and technical.
(9) Acting as the technical authority in support of the Crown during design and build phases.
(10) Review of test procedures, attendance at inspection, tests, reviews and trials, and review of results.
(11) Assistance with Crown Acceptance activities for projects and their associated deliverables.
Please view the attached RFP documentation and Master Services Agreement.