|RFx ID :||20922159|
|Tender Name :||NOI - Managed and Delivered Maintenance of Housing New Zealand Residential Portfolio|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 1 July 2019 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 15 July 2019 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
Housing New Zealand intends to seek Registrations of Interest (ROI) from partners – suppliers, interested in managing and delivering maintenance on its extensive, national portfolio of around 64,000 residential rental properties.
Housing New Zealand intends to release this Registration of Interest on GETS 15 July 2019.
In late 2019, Housing New Zealand plans to move to a detailed Request for Proposal (RFP) with partners – suppliers, shortlisted from the Registration of Interest.
It is recommended interested parties formally register their organisation with GETS (https://www.gets.govt.nz/), to receive formal notification when the Registration of Interest is released.
• Housing New Zealand’s focus is on the efficient and effective management of a national portfolio of 64,000 rental homes including around 1500 community group homes providing residential services
• Housing New Zealand also manages the tenancies of the people living in these homes
• More than 185,000 people live in these houses or flats
• Properties require maintenance services 24/7 - 365 days a year
• Currently managed and delivered maintenance contracts are awarded to contractors across one or more geographical regions across New Zealand
• A customer centred approach will guide and underpin the maintenance service that is delivered.
Other details related to the Registration of Interest:
Price Band $100+ Million per annum (before GST)
Tender Coverage Sole Agency
Open Date 15 July 2019 Time 10 AM
Close Date 2 August 2019 Time 12:00 PM
Q&A Open date 15 July 2019 Time 12:00 PM
Q&A close date 22 July 2019 Time 12:00 PM
Late Date 2 August 2019 Time 12:00 PM
RFx Categories: 72000000 - Building and Facility Construction and Maintenance Services
This tender has been completed.
Completion date: Thursday, 23 July 2020 5:13 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)