|RFx ID :||21810553|
|Tender Name :||Supply of e-bikes|
|Reference # :||8739|
|Open Date :||Monday, 21 October 2019 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 29 November 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
In response to strong interest expressed by staff, the Dunedin City Council (DCC) and Otago Polytechnic are aiming to support their staff to procure e-bikes.
Electric bikes represent one of the simpler options in helping us move towards active transport choices, reducing single-occupancy vehicle trips and scaling down road congestion, but they can be a prohibitively high-priced solution for individuals.
We aim to support our staff to make these positive decisions by:
• Securing discounted supply agreements with local suppliers.
• Agreeing advice, guidance and support levels with local suppliers.
• Agreeing service and warranty levels with local suppliers.
• The DCC will be offering a short-term salary advance of up to $2000, if required, to assist its own staff with the procurement.
• Engaging with a supplier or suppliers who can provide access to a comprehensive range of e-bikes for our staff to select from to ensure their requirements are met.