|RFx ID :||21848097|
|Tender Name :||Dunedin City Council and Otago Polytechnic e-bike purchase scheme|
|Reference # :||8739|
|Open Date :||Friday, 25 October 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 21 November 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
In response to strong interest expressed by staff; The DCC and Otago Polytechnic are aiming to support their staff to procure e-bikes.
Electric bikes represent one of the simpler options in helping us move towards active transport choices, reducing single-occupancy vehicle trips and scaling down road congestion, but they can be a prohibitively high-priced solution for individuals.
We aim to support our staff make these positive decisions by:-
• Securing discounted supply agreements with local suppliers.
• Agreeing advice, guidance and support levels with local suppliers.
• Agreeing service and warranty levels with local suppliers.
• The DCC will be offering a short-term salary advance of up to $2000, if required, to assist its own staff with the procurement.
• Engaging with a supplier or suppliers who can provide access to a comprehensive range of e-bikes for our staff to select from to ensure their requirements are met.
This tender has been awarded.