|RFx ID :||23552428|
|Tender Name :||Request for Proposals - Smart Vehicle Systems|
|Reference # :||20967|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 5 November 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 26 January 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
This Request for Proposals ("RFP") is issued for the supply of Smart Vehicle Systems. The Goods and Services to be included in the RFP is the supply, integration and management of a connected and integrated telematics and vehicle data platform, including:
• Telematics hardware and peripheral equipment supply;
• Supply of smart vehicle hardware such as data hubs;
• Installation and removal of hardware to or from vehicles;
• Encryption, transmission and storage of specified telematics and other smart vehicle data (note during stage 1 of the project, the Buyer will be limiting the data it collects to that needed for fleet asset management and optimisation);
• A software platform that aggregates all the data from vehicles and from the Buyer’s relevant ICT systems;
• Connection to, compatibility and integration with the Buyer’s relevant ICT systems;
• An online user interface portal;
• A pool vehicle booking system;
• Standard and customised reporting options from the System;
• Providing information, analytics and knowledge regarding vehicle data to the Buyer; and
• Support for the System during the term of the contract to ensure that issues and/or problems are quickly identified and resolved.
The Successful Respondent will be contracted to provide the Goods and Service to the Buyer for a period of five years years with one right of renewal for an additional five years (i.e. 5 + 5 years).
This RFP is made up of the following documents:
1) Request for Proposals main document;
2) Attachment 1 - Response Form;
3) Attachment 2 - Price Schedule;
4) Attachment 3 - Requirements; and
5) Attachment 4 - RFP-Terms.
Any questions must be raised through GETS. All answers to questions and addenda to this RFP will be published through GETS. Proposals are to be submitted electronically via GETS.