|RFx ID :||22895663|
|Tender Name :||Call for Registrations of Interest - Vehicle Engineering Services|
|Reference # :||20374|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 1 July 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 24 July 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
|Agency Address :|
This call for Registrations of Interest ("ROI") is for the supply of Vehicle Engineering Services. The Goods and Services to be included in the ROI is the supply of completed ready to use (turnkey) trucks and trailers including:
• Site assessment of the intended task, physical conditions, required payload and physical limitations/restrictions;
• Provision of demonstrable manufacturing / build capability including concept design, detailed design and workshop design of the Goods;
• Selection and procurement of base vehicles (where relevant);
• Procurement of all materials, parts and accessories required for the Goods;
• Fabrication of truck fit out and trailers;
• Provision of certification, registration, warrant of fitness/certificate of fitness and road user charges;
• Delivery of completed Goods to the required site;
• Handover of the Goods, including induction and familiarisation into their operation and maintenance.
The supply of ready-built domestic trailers and highly specialised vehicles, such as prisoner escort vehicles and dental/medical trucks or trailers is out of scope of this procurement.
The Goods are primarily used by the Buyer as part of its prison industries, where people in the Buyer’s care are able to gain new skills and NZQA qualifications on its prison sites in various industries, such as farms, forestry, horticulture, ground maintenance, construction, kitchens, catering and laundry.
Successful compliant responses to the ROI will be shortlisted for participation in a subsequent Request for Proposals (“RFP”). The RFP will be used to appoint a Supplier in each of the North Island and South Island to provide the Goods and Services to the Buyer as required over a period of three years with two rights of renewal for two years each (i.e. 3 + 2 + 2 years).
Further details on the forecast number and timing of equipment replacements and the Buyer’s requirements are included in the ROI. Other details such as the proposed contract terms and conditions, detailed requirements and a list of existing assets will be provided as part of the RFP.
This ROI is made up of the following documents:
1) Call for Registrations of Interest main document; and
2) Attachment 1 - ROI Response Form Template.
Any questions must be raised through GETS. All answers to questions and addenda to this ROI will be published through GETS. Registrations are to be submitted electronically via GETS.
This tender has been completed.
Date RFx was completed/updated: Thursday, 25 May 2023 12:42 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)