|RFx ID :||22265924|
|Tender Name :||Portfolio, Programme and Project Management (P3M) Tool|
|Reference # :||7100020642|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 5 February 2020 9:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 4 March 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 21 133 0191
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Department of Corrections wishes to procure a P3M tool to provide a means to communicate, collaborate, escalate and provide near real time investment information to decision-makers and project managers.
We want the following:
• Near real time reporting from project and programme management teams to report key developments.
• Reduced administrative overhead on project, programme and portfolio managers when providing project information.
• Information provided in easy to consume formats such as online enquiries, reports and dashboards that are configurable in terms of their “look and feel” and in terms of their content.
• Reduced requirement for manual tools, templates and processes across the organisation.
• The ability to link the delivery of initiatives to the achievement of organisational strategy.
• To elevate the level of conversation at portfolio performance and investment committee by replacing dashboards with intelligence-based portfolio storyboards that can provide an enterprise perspective of risk, issues, benefits and other key deliverables.