|RFx ID :||22032099|
|Tender Name :||Request for Proposals - Supply of Mobile Agricultural, Ground Care and Personnel Transport Plant|
|Reference # :||19611|
|Open Date :||Friday, 6 December 2019 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 24 January 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
This Request for Proposals ("RFP") is for the supply of Mobile Agricultural, Ground Care and Personnel Transport Plant. The Goods included in the RFP are:
• Wheeled tractors and relevant attachable plant and accessories;
• Ride on lawn mowers;
• Utility task vehicles / side by side vehicles including electric, petrol or diesel variants and associated vehicle transport trailers;
• Golf carts and other similar electric propelled shuttles used for intra-prison transport of personnel; and
• Pre-manufactured equipment that is typically towed behind a Tractor or Utility Task Vehicle in order to operate e.g. bale feeders, stock feed trailers etc.
The Goods will be mainly utilised for trade training of People in our Care to gain new skills and NZQA qualifications in the primary sector, through work experience on the prison sites in various prison industries such as farms, forestry, horticulture, ground maintenance, kitchens and catering. Additionally, Utility Task Vehicles (and, in the future, Electric Shuttles) are used around many of the operating prison sites for on-site staff and visitor transport.
Selected compliant responses to this RFP will be used to form a closed panel of Suppliers capable of meeting the Buyer’s requirements in one or more of the above categories for a period of 3 years with two rights of renewal for up to two years each (3 + 2 + 2 years).
This RFP is made up of the following documents, all of which are available to download through GETS:
1) Request for Proposals main document;
2) Attachment 1: Form of Response;
3) Attachment 2: Pricing Schedule;
4) Attachment 3: Existing List of Goods;
5) Attachment 4: Proposed Contract;
6) Attachment 5: Requirements;
7) Attachment 6: Buyer’s Code of Conduct (2011); and
8) Attachment 7: New Zealand Government Procurement Supplier Code of Conduct.
Any questions must be raised through GETS. All answers to questions and addenda to this RFP will be published through GETS. Proposals are to be submitted electronically via GETS.