|RFx ID :||21426763|
|Tender Name :||Market engagement sessions for Community Transitional Housing Reintegration service|
|Reference # :||19751|
|Open Date :||Friday, 16 August 2019 11:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 30 September 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 460 3154
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The purpose of this Notice is to provide notification of the Department of Corrections intention to engage with the market regarding future Community Transitional Housing Reintegration services. This is a new integrated approach to support people in our care to build the skills and the confidence they need to lead more independent lives as they transition successfully into communities.
It is envisaged that these services will deliver better and more sustainable outcomes for individuals and their communities through integrated seamless services that support:
• a reduction in re-offending and the harm caused by crime, leading to safer communities
• the holistic wellbeing of individuals, supporting them to live crime-free
The Community Transitional Housing Reintegration services:
• Provide a supported home environment within a community setting.
• Provide wrap-around case management support to address the range of individual needs
• Provide navigation services that support individuals transition successfully into communities
• Deliver using a collaborative integrated service delivery model
• Takes an end-to-end system-wide journey view for an individual
• Uses a range of property configurations
• Targets a wide range of individuals as possible.
Market engagement sessions will be held in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch.
The sessions will provide more detail on the content and structure of the Community Transitional Housing Reintegration services, including; service specifications and design, target group and key deliverables. These sessions will allow prospective suppliers to ask questions about the Community Transitional Housing Reintegration services.
• 13 September 2019 - Wellington - Level 3 Mayfair House, 44 - 52 The Terrace from 10:00am – 02:00pm
• 20 September 2019 - Christchurch - Rydges Latimer, 30 Latimer Square from 10:00am – 02:00pm
• 23 September 2019 - Auckland - Holiday Inn Auckland Airport, 2 Ascot Rd, Mangere from 10:00am – 02:00pm
• 24 September 2019 - Hamilton - Jet Park Hotel Hamilton Airport, 201 Airport Rd from 10:00am – 02:00pm
If you wish to attend any of these sessions, please RSVP names of attendees to Tenders@corrections.govt.nz before Monday 5.00 pm 09 September 2019. Meeting agenda and documentation will be distributed to all registered attendees in advance.
No other information from potential respondents is requested nor required from this advance notice.
This tender has been completed.
Please refer to the GETS RFx ID:21751956 for further information.
Completion date: Thursday, 17 October 2019 3:26 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)