|RFx ID :||19346392|
|Tender Name :||Integrated Services for Sensitive Claims (ISSC)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 20 December 2017 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 31 July 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Setefano (Fano) Siu-Magele
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
ACC is intending to seek applications from Respondents who have the capability to provide Integrated Services for Sensitive Claims (ISSC) to ACC clients.
The ISSC contract includes the following primary services:
• Getting started
• Early planning
• Support to wellbeing (short-term).
Mental injury cover assessment
• Supported assessment.
Post-cover (after a claim for mental injury has been accepted)
• Support to wellbeing
• Maintaining wellbeing.
If a claim is not covered
• Support for next steps
The following Support Services are also available to clients alongside Primary Service Delivery:
There is also provision for the following Secondary and Support Services.
• Family and whanāu sessions
• Active liaison
• Cultural advice.
• Social Worker Services
• Group based Therapy (short term and Dialectical behaviour therapy)
• Incapacity Assessment (add on to Supported Assessment for applicable Providers).
Respondents will need to provide all of the primary services, but are not required to provide secondary services.
It is intended that ISSC will be open to new Supplier applications for a six month period from mid-January 2018.
Note – existing Suppliers do not need to submit an application as existing contractual arrangements will continue.
The indicative application process dates are as follows:
• Application process advertised on GETS – mid January 2018
• Evaluation of responses – responses will be evaluated as received and contracts offered as soon as a Respondent is assessed as successful
• Expected evaluation period - four weeks from submission of your response
• Contract go live - upon contract execution
• Application period closes – 31 July 2018