|RFx ID :||19375225|
|Tender Name :||Integrated Services for Sensitive Claims (ISSC)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 17 January 2018 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 31 July 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
What we need
Integrated Services for Sensitive Claims (ISSC) aims to help eligible Clients, who have experienced sexual abuse or assault and provides immediate, holistic and tailored support to survivors of sexual violence. ISSC has been in place since 2014 and we are now inviting applications to increase our number of contracted suppliers nationwide.
What’s important to us?
We are looking for suppliers, who can demonstrate that they:
• Meet the requirements of the ISSC contract. More information about the contract (called a Service Schedule) can be found here.
• Can provide all primary services, whether that is through a co-ordinated group of service providers, or a sole provider.
• Have business practices in place to meet the requirements of the services.
• Have capacity to take on ISSC referrals and meet timeframes specified in the Service Schedule.
• Meet all of the ACC specified criteria including qualifications and experience.
In addition to the above:
• You will also be able to demonstrate how your organisation will work with your Service Providers, clients and other stakeholders; and
• Locations from which you can deliver the services will be collected to help us understand where potential increased coverage will exist and how we would improve service coverage. You will only be awarded the contract for areas that you have specified in your application.
The indicative application process dates are as follows:
• Application process advertised on GETS – mid January 2018
• Evaluation of responses – responses will be evaluated as received and contracts offered as soon as a Respondent is assessed as successful.
• Expected evaluation period - four weeks from submission of your response
• Contract go live - upon contract execution
• Application period closes – 31 July 2018
For more information please refer to the attachments.
ACC Health Procurement