|RFx ID :||26595635|
|Tender Name :||Te Puke Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade|
|Reference # :||22-1056|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 8 November 2022 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 23 December 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Anna Shakespear (PLEASE RAISE QUESTIONS VIA GETS)
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
Western Bay of Plenty District Council (Western Bay) is currently considering procurement options for the Te Puke Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade physical works.
This project is currently in its preliminary design phase and will move to the detailed design stage shortly.
Physical works include:
• Enabling works – Ground Improvement
• Major works – Concrete structures for inlet works, Bardenpho process, etc.
• Electrical and Mechanical equipment supply and installation
• Other – Decommissioning of wetland, installation of rock filter and stream bank diffuser and outlet to the Waiari Stream.
Keys dates for the major physical works (indicative only and subject to change):
• Tender advertising: 21 March 2023
• Construction award: 31 May 2023
• Estimated construction period: 18 months
• Commissioning: late 2024
• Plant fully operational by: 17 May 2025.
What’s important to us?
• Experience and good track record on similar projects.
Why should you bid?
This an exciting opportunity to partner with us on one of our larger projects for the benefit of Te Puke residents and the Rangiuru Business Park users.
Interested? What’s next?
The opportunity will be advertised on the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS).
This tender has been completed.
Completed by system. Advance Notice closed. AS.
Date RFx was completed/updated: Monday, 9 January 2023 4:06 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)