|RFx ID :||21238393|
|Tender Name :||Ohourere Groundwater Well|
|Reference # :||19-1026|
|Open Date :||Monday, 8 July 2019 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 7 August 2019 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||The Tender Box Western Bay of Plenty District Council - 1484 Cameron Road Tauranga 3112 or Private Bag 12803 Tauranga Mail Centre, Tauranga 31423|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Western Bay of Plenty District Council wishes to procure drilling services for the establishment of a groundwater well at Crawford Road, Ohourere. This production well will contribute to Council’s public supply in the central water zone.
The contract works includes the following:
• 96mm (HQ) investigation bore to a depth of approximately 220m to determine potential yield from a production well
• Reaming the investigation bore to a 300mm production well
• Installation of casings, screens and pump testing of the well
• Drilling a shallow (20m deep) bore to be finished as an observation bore
• Drilling a fully cored hole to accurately determine the geology (if required)
Potential contractors will note a compulsory site visit is required on Wednesday 17 July 2019 at 1pm.
This is an opportunity for an experienced well drilling company to work in partnership with Western Bay, to enhance the capacity and security of the public water supply system.