|RFx ID :||19688729|
|Tender Name :||17-1114 Minden Road Water Main 2017-2018|
|Reference # :||17-1114|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 2 May 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 22 May 2018 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
07 571 8008
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||The Tender Box, Western Bay of Plenty District Council, Barkes Corner, Tauranga or Private Bag 12 803 Tauranga Mail Centre, Tauranga 3143|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Western Bay of Plenty stretches from Waihi Beach to Otamarakau, covering 212,000 hectares of coastal, rural and urban areas.
It is a growth area of New Zealand, with a population of about 46,000 people. The main urban centres include Waihi Beach, Katikati, Omokoroa, Te Puna, Te Puke and Maketu.
Western Bay of Plenty District Council is looking for a Tenderer who can:
• Promote the social, economic, environmental and cultural well being of Western Bay of Plenty district.
• Provide all labour, plant, tools, equipment and materials necessary to construct new water mains including all fittings, connections, testing, backfilling and reinstatement to match existing ground treatment, all in accordance with the specification and implied on the construction drawings.
• Implement proactive strategies to enable the timely completion of the Contract Works.
• Develop and implement innovative work methods and/or materials that result in enhanced performance and an overall cost saving
• Comply with all conditions and requirements of the contract documents including Quality Assurance and Health and Safety.
The Scope of Works include:
The Installation of a water main in WBOPDC’s Central Supply Zone (CSZ) at Te Puna. The water main starts at Florence Lane on Minden Road heads South approximately 530 metres to the Minden Reservoir. The water main shall be mostly directionally drilled with some portions open trenched. In addition, the installation of valves, fittings and service connections as well as a new Inlet and Outlet fitted to the Minden Reservoir.