|RFx ID :||27155739|
|Tender Name :||ITQ - LDC Coaching Provider Panel - 2023 Refresh|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 24 April 2023 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 29 May 2023 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Invitation to Qualify (Prequalified Supplier List) (ITQ)|
|Tender Coverage :||Syndicated Opportunity [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
We are now accepting applications for coaches to join the Leadership Development Centre’s (LDC's) coaching provider panel.
The LDC, a business unit within Te Kawa Mataaho, the Public Service Commission, focus is to deliver a system-wide, integrated approach to leadership development across the Public Service. As a provider on our coaching panel, you will gain opportunities to support our member organisations with their facilitation needs.
• As a coach, this could be working with leaders at various levels, mid, senior and executive
• You may also be engaged for services by Public Service organisations who’re not LDC members
Providers on our published lists are ‘pre-qualified’, this gives assurance to our members that providers are reputable and trustworthy. To ensure we maintain these high standards, you will need to provide information about your coaching experience as part of your application.
This information could include things like; testimonials, examples of work, CV’s, qualifications, or anything else that may be relevant. We want the process to be as open and inclusive as possible, so please let us know if you’re unsure of what to provide and we’ll work with you.
A particular focus for us is attracting providers from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to ensure we’re able to meet the needs of the diverse makeup of the Public Service. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, including those who:
1. are Māori practitioners
2. have demonstrated experience in fostering diversity and inclusion in their practices
3. have capability or planned development in the areas of Te Tiriti o Waitangi, Te reo Māori, Tikanga Māori and Māori-Crown relations
4. have experience in working with or identify as diverse peoples, e.g., those with differing gender identities, cultures, ethnicities, physical ableness and neuro-diversity
How to apply
Please refer to the following documents attached to this ITQ:
1. Main ITQ Document - Coach List
2. LDC Coaching Provider - Application Form
Please submit any questions you may have via the Q&A function on this platform.
This tender has been completed.
Successful Applicants for this ITQ:
Refer to www.ldc.govt.nz for full information
Date RFx was completed/updated: Monday, 18 September 2023 3:02 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)