|RFx ID :||28340493|
|Tender Name :||O-24-017 - Employment Assistance Programme (EAP) Services|
|Reference # :||O-24-017|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 25 October 2023 12:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 22 November 2023 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
QLDC is seeking an Employee Assisted Programme that offers the following:
• Access to a diverse range of qualified mental health clinicians available for face to face and digital consultations for staff with a wide range of issues that are impacting their mental health and wellbeing at home and work.
• A referral and onboarding process that offers staff immediate access to EAP clinicians for treatment.
• An effective service that provides at least four paid sessions to staff and their immediate family
• Wraparound services that include critical incident reporting and support for leaders around mental health and wellbeing prevention.
• Marketing and training collateral to promote the programme
• Regular and accurate evaluation of the service and reporting to identify trends and any improvements needed in service.
• Access to professional development workshops, webinars and resources to support mental health and wellbeing prevention.