|RFx ID :||18732967|
|Tender Name :||ODC Wharf Demolition Contract No. 140|
|Reference # :||Cont 140|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 8 June 2017 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 6 July 2017 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||108 St John Street, Opotiki 3122|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Tenders are invited from suitably qualified contractors for the demolition and removal of the 1920’s constructed section of the Ōpōtiki Wharf reinforced concrete structure. The works also include the supply and construction of a new sheet pile wall and concrete footpath. The wharf is located on Wharf Street in the Ōpōtiki Township, adjacent to the Otara River.
The works are outlined on the drawings appended to the contract documents and generally comprise of the following activities:
• Demolition and removal to waste of existing reinforced concrete beams, columns, piles, bracing and retaining wall;
• Supply and construction of a steel sheet pile wall anchored to a steel sheet deadman;
• Supply and installation of a steel pedestrian barrier; and
• Reinstatement of the wharf surface.
In addition to the above the contract works include:
• Preparation, implementation and management of the Contract Quality Plan in accordance with the Project Specification, Section 4;
• General requirements, programming and reporting in accordance with the Project Specification, sections 2 and 3.
• Site safety, temporary traffic management and environmental compliance activities in accordance with the Project Specification, Sections 5, 6 and 7 and the resource consent for the project.
Tender documents will be available for downloading from the GETS website, www.gets.govt.nz, from 8 June 2017. Hardcopies may be obtained from Council Office Reception, a non-refundable document and handling fee of $50 will be charged. (This is not a tender deposit.)