|RFx ID :||22839120|
|Tender Name :||TN/20/11 - FIU Legislative Compliance Analyst Tool|
|Reference # :||TN/20/11|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 17 June 2020 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 17 July 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 474 9499
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The New Zealand Police's Financial Intelligence Unit provides financial intelligence relating to suspicious transactions/activity, money laundering, the financing of terrorism and other serious offences. The FIU invites suppliers interested in an opportunity to provide Financial Intelligence Solution.
It is anticipated that the required solution will have five main components:
- "The Brain": A business intelligence (BI) capability where deeper, longer-term analysis can be undertaken
- Ease of use: Making the use of the system easy with smart user interactions with data and faster intelligence recover
- "The Glue": Data integration with Police internal and public datastores
- More granular reporting on data
- System intelligence to produce reports on recently used data searches.
Responses must be received electronically no later than 12noon Friday 17th July.
Documentation can be obtained by emailing: