|RFx ID :||18757708|
|Tender Name :||RFI TN/17/09 - Employee Experience Feedback|
|Reference # :||RFI TN/17/09|
|Open Date :||Monday, 19 June 2017 8:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 30 June 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Information (Market research) (RFI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 474 9499
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
TN/17/09 – EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE FEEDBACK
Police are seeking information on the range of employee feedback and surveying tools available.
The results of the request for information will be used to:
• Gather information around the surveying and employee feedback options that are available in the world market
• Understand what different providers can offer
• Obtain indicative pricing for business case purpose
• Refine business requirements
• Aid in the drafting of an intended Request for Proposal (RFP). It is likely but not definite that an RFP will be drafted and released following this RFI process.
Interested parties can obtain the RFI documentation by written request to:
RFI proposals are to be received by New Zealand Police no later than 12.00 Noon – Friday 30 June 2017.