|RFx ID :||25599394|
|Tender Name :||Napier City Council: Civic Building Demolition|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Q1 2022|
|Indicative RFx Release Date :||Q2 2022 [?]|
|Department/Business Unit :||Infrastructure - Property|
|Tender Type :||Future Procurement Opportunity (FPO)|
|Project Status :||Initial development [?]|
|Expected number of contracts offered :||1|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Agency Address :|
Napier City Council (NCC) is seeking suitably qualified organisations for the demolition, removal and site levelling of NCC’s Civic Building located at the corner of Hastings Street and Station Street, Napier. Please see attachment for more details.
We anticipate that the successful supplier(s) will:
1. Hold Site Wise Green accreditation or equivalent.
2. Have demonstrable experience and track record of projects of similar size/scale and complexity.
3. Have in-house or sub-contracted asbestos certified service provision.
4. Provide an appropriate level of contract works, public liability, professional indemnity, third party motor vehicle, and contractors plant and equipment insurance.
5. Comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, that it has appropriate policies and procedures in place, and that its personnel are appropriately trained and qualified to provide the services.
6. Comply with and demonstrate compliance with all relevant standards, laws, regulations, codes of practice, and requirements.
7. Work cost effectively, ensuring a priority on outcomes over process to deliver maximum value for rate payers.
8. Support NCC’s broader outcomes objectives around the environment, boosting construction sector skills development and supporting the local Hawkes Bay economy.
This is a Future Procurement Opportunity (FPO). A FPO has replaced the Annual Procurement Plan information previously available to suppliers on MBIE’s website. A FPO is an alert to suppliers of potential upcoming procurement activity. It does not represent a commitment to procure but provides an indication to the market about the potential future activity.
Suppliers can subscribe to this FPO. Napier City Council may use this supplier list to learn of potential respondents. If an RFP is released, the FPO will be linked to the RFP. If an open tender process is to be used, those suppliers who have subscribed to the FPO will get automatically notified of the RFP being released. If a closed tender process is to be used, suppliers will be invited directly to participate.
In response to this FPO, we are keen to understand the capacity loading of the industry. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the FPO and advise your current capacity loading plus forecast over the next 12 months. Questions may also be directed to the point of contact.
This tender has been completed.
Date RFx was completed/updated: Thursday, 28 July 2022 12:36 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)