|RFx ID :||25657487|
|Tender Name :||Napier City Council: Civic Building Demolition|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 8 April 2022 7:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 20 May 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Community Services|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Napier City Council (NCC) is seeking suitably qualified organisations for the demolition, removal and site levelling of NCC’s Civic Building located at the corner of Hastings Street and Station Street, Napier. The building demolition will include a requirement for the recycling and treatment of materials in accordance with NZGBC Greenstar standards. Please see attachments for more details.
We anticipate that tendering supplier(s) will:
1. Hold Site Wise Green accreditation or equivalent.
2. Have demonstrable experience and track record of projects of similar size/scale and complexity.
3. Have in-house or sub-contracted asbestos certified service provision.
4. Provide an appropriate level of contract works, public liability, professional indemnity, third party motor vehicle, and contractors plant and equipment insurance.
5. Comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, that it has appropriate policies and procedures in place, and that its personnel are appropriately trained and qualified to provide the services.
6. Comply with and demonstrate compliance with all relevant standards, laws, regulations, codes of practice, and requirements.
7. Work cost effectively, ensuring a priority on outcomes over process to deliver maximum value for rate payers.
8. Support NCC’s broader outcomes objectives around the environment, boosting construction sector skills development and supporting the local Hawkes Bay economy.
Note: Civic Building 231 Hasting Road Architectural and Structural Drawings (listed in section 2.7) file is too large for GETS (200MB). Please email the contact point to request a copy of this file.
This tender has been awarded.