|RFx ID :||27727814|
|Tender Name :||Advance Notice for Whänau Safety Services in two regions|
|Reference # :||23.193.01 / SSFC0015|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 19 July 2023 6:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 4 August 2023 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Partnering for Outcomes|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Julie Robert and Lindsay Johnson
|Agency Address :|
The Ministry of Social Development (MSD) will be seeking specialist family violence providers who are culturally responsive and have the capacity and the experience to deliver specialist family violence services to people who are bound by a Police Safety Order and their whānau.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new family violence initiative to improve the effectiveness of PSOs, and as a result reduce the risk of people using violence and improve individual and whānau wellbeing.
The opportunity will include, but not be limited to:
• a risk and needs assessment tailored to people who have been issued a PSO and their whānau
• safety and goal planning
• 24/7 supported accommodation in Tauranga and either Porirua or Lower Hutt, for people who identify as male over the age of 18 years old, who are bound by a PSO
• general, holistic support e.g. supporting the person to access Work and Income and job interviews etc
• delivering and/or connecting the person bound by a PSO and their whānau with therapeutic interventions e.g. counselling, supported employment, and addiction services
• kaimahi outreach, where support is offered to people bound by a PSO in a range of locations within the regions where the supported accommodation is located, as well as remotely, to increase accessibility.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please register your organisation on GETS and then request to attend our online Provider Briefing which will be held 28 July 2023, from 1:30pm-2:30pm. The briefing will be held online via Microsoft Teams. Please register for the provider briefing by close of business Wednesday 26 July 2023 and confirm the names of your delegates, their roles and email addresses. We will then send you a Microsoft Teams link on Thursday afternoon (27 July 2023) for joining the briefing.
Following this Providing Briefing we intend to release a Request for Proposal in August 2023.
This tender has been completed.
Completed by system
Date RFx was completed/updated: Friday, 4 August 2023 11:55 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)