|RFx ID :||26687846|
|Tender Name :||ADVANCED NOTICE - Heartlands Services to Rural and Isolated Community Locations|
|Reference # :||SSFC014|
|Open Date :||Q4 2022|
|Indicative RFx Release Date :||Q1 2023 [?]|
|Department/Business Unit :||Partnering for Outcomes|
|Tender Type :||Future Procurement Opportunity (FPO)|
|Project Status :||Confirmed [?]|
|Indicative Total Value :||$10M - $25M [?]|
|Expected number of contracts offered :||15|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Agency Address :|
Advance Notice - full RFP to be released on GETS Tuesday 24 January 2023
The Ministry of Social Development (MSD) wishes to procure Heartland Services (Heartlands) in rural and isolated communities across New Zealand. The term of the service agreement will be from approx. April/May 2023 (or as negotiated with the successful providers) to 30 June 2025, with one three year right of renewal ending 30 June 2028.
Heartlands was established in 2001 by Government to improve face to face access to government and non-government organisation (NGO) providing an outreach service in rural and isolated areas to meet the needs of the community.
MSD is wanting to extend Heartlands in new locations across New Zealand and is seeking community providers located in the following locations to deliver Heartlands:
• Hokianga/Kaikohe • Kaitaia • Mangawhai Heads • Dargaville • Matamata • Mangakino • Te Kuiti • Waihi • Ōpunake • Wairoa • Foxton • Martinborough • Picton • Riverton/Aparima • Ruatōria (not new, but re-establishing)
These locations are in addition to other already established Heartlands.
Heartlands support communities and whānau living in rural and isolated areas to receive equitable access to government and non-government services.
Heartlands is free of charge to anyone in the community. The service includes:
• co-ordinating and referring whānau to government and non-government agencies and services, depending on whānau need
• maintaining a link between government, local councils and communities to strengthen the co-ordination of local services
• providing physical spaces for people and agencies to meet with one another.
• Advanced Notification published 16 December 2022
• Release Heartlands RFP on GETs Tuesday 24 Jan 2023
• RFP Closes on GETs Tuesday 21 Feb 2023
• Contract commencement approx. April/May 2023
** Further information regarding Heartlands can be found in the attached document, found in the Attachments area of this site **
This tender has been completed.
Refer RFX ID 26804600
Date RFx was completed/updated: Wednesday, 25 January 2023 3:21 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)