|RFx ID :||25137598|
|Tender Name :||Employment Placement Services - Wellington 2022|
|Reference # :||2021.WELLINGTON.EPS|
|Open Date :||Monday, 22 November 2021 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 19 January 2022 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Service Delivery|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The aim of the Employment Placement Services is to assist clients who may identify themselves as Maori, Pacific, Female, Clients with Health Condition Injury and Disability (HCID), Clients on benefit 1 year plus duration on benefit and Youth to prepare them for and achieve sustainable employment.
Providers will have proven experience in achieving employment outcomes or can show they can provide successful employment placement services. Successful providers will have a good understanding of the barriers MSD clients may experience and how to support them along the path to work readiness and employment. Providers need to demonstrate:
• They have the capability, capacity, and resources to deliver Employment Placement Services in Wellington communities.
• The ability to assess individual client needs, establish individual employment goals, and support requirements.
• Good track record in the management and implementation of related programmes, and support MSD clients to move into sustainable employment as quickly as possible.
• Address any barriers and keep the clients motivated to successfully complete required training programmes.
• Close relationship to industry, employers, and community organisations.
• Pastoral support offered to clients to enter and remain in employment.
• Evidence of how they work with Māori and Pacific peoples to ensure they are engaging in a culturally appropriate way.
• Evidence of how they work successfully to support people with a range of health conditions or disabilities.
• MSD Level 4 Social Services Accreditation or confirmation of their ability and intent to acquire the same.
This is an opportunity for Providers to contribute to the long-term independence of New Zealanders living in the Wellington region. Through providing EPS you will empower and motivate people to upskill and maximise job opportunities. You can add value to society by providing meaningful and tailored employment assistance to clients in your community who face barriers or disadvantage in the labour market. You would be contributing to the social and economic well-being of your community by supporting people and whānau along a journey to improved well-being and moving off benefit into meaningful and sustainable employment.