|RFx ID :
|Tender Name :
|Professional Services supplier panel - Agile methodology
|Reference # :
|Open Date :
|Monday, 18 January 2021 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)
|Close Date :
|Tuesday, 16 February 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)
|Department/Business Unit :
|Tender Type :
|Request for Proposals (RFP)
|Tender Coverage :
|Sole Agency [?]
|Exemption Reason :
|Required Pre-qualifications :
MSD Procurement Practice Team
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :
|Agency Address :
The Ministry of Social Development, Te Manatū Whakahiato Ora (MSD) looking to establish a panel of 3rd party suppliers (the Panel) that can provide expert technical support and professional services to support the delivery of MSD’s strategy which itself is delivered using Agile concepts and approaches (tools, thinking, methods) for product/service based delivery.
Specific roles and services identified to support the Agile product delivery approaches can be classified into two categories:
• Category 1: Expert technical resources to support MSD implement Agile ways of working (e.g. Agile Coaches, Scrum Leads, Product Owners/ Product Managers, Solution and Release Train Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Agile Testing/ Engineers and other Agile related roles)
• Category 2: Professional advisory services for supporting MSDs Agile change across MSD (e.g. Agile Consulting).
MSD is looking at establishing an open panel of suppliers that is a capable of providing solution in either one, or both, categories of services. Our expectation is that MSD can access these services, on a timed basis relating to capability building, to provide specialist coaching and training services around Agile concepts in support of our current and future delivery needs.
This panel must be able to supply people who will have the skills to perform the following duties:
• Agile leadership advisory and consulting
• Agile delivery services including coaching, facilitation and delivery in the case of Agile Engineering
• Education and training services (formal or informal).
MSD intend to use these specialist resources to provide advice, guidance, learning and development to MSD staff as we build our own internal capability or to supplement our internal capability where capacity or skill gaps have been identified.
MSD is not currently seeking ICT professional services beyond Agile concepts. Although the scope of this panel may expand in the future, the immediate requirement to seek suppliers that has the expertise, capability and capacity to support the Agile delivery approaches at MSD.
The contract term with MSD will be for an initial three years and two rights of renewal (one year per renewal) to extend the services, as required. Membership of the panel will assessed as part of a regular supplier performance review process.
This tender has been awarded.