|RFx ID :||21979845|
|Tender Name :||Request for Proposals for Education to Employment Brokerage Service|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 22 November 2019 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 10 January 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Procurement Solutions|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The requirement is for an Education-to-Employment Brokerage (EEB) service aimed at secondary school students to enable them to consider vocational education as a pathway into employment.
- Twenty (20) brokerage positions will be established across the eleven regions.
- Suppliers can tender for one or multiple regions and varying numbers of Vocational Coordinators in each location noting MSD when evaluating proposals will ensure there is coverage in all 11 regions.
- MSD will fund each provider $290,000 (ex GST) per 1 FTE position to provide Education-to-Employment Brokerage service for the period 2 March 2020 through 28 February 2022.
- The form of contract will be a MBIE outcome agreement noting a high evaluation weighting has been given to acceptance of proposed tender T&C to facilitate prompt contract establishment to meet deadlines.
To enable the Project Team to plan our evaluation resources and timetable, Suppliers considering responding to this tender are asked to complete and submit the provided “Notice of Intent to Respond” to email@example.com by 12 December 2019.
- Note 1 - Submission of a “Notice of Intent to Respond” does not commit Suppliers to responding to this RFP.
- Note 2 – Suppliers who do not submit a “Notice of Intent to Respond” are still able to submit an RFP response prior to the closing date.
This tender has been awarded. Total spend value $ 6,000,000.