|RFx ID :||20941133|
|Tender Name :||Youth Service - Advance Notice|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 15 April 2019 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 28 June 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Service Delivery|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Ministry of Social Development will be tendering the Youth Service in June 2019.
A bit about the service.
The Youth Service commenced in 2012. This service supports young people who are at risk of long-term benefit receipt by supporting them to achieve qualifications and independence. The service is compulsory for people aged 16-19 who are receiving a youth benefit; either the Youth Payment (YP) or Young Parent Payment (YPP). The service is available on a voluntary basis for young people aged 16-17 who are Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET), or who are at risk of becoming NEET.
What we need
The Youth Service providers to provide intensive case management for youth aged 16 to 19 years old
We will be looking for providers who can demonstrate:
• Success in working with young people
• Ability to improve the well-being of young people
• Proven ability to re-engage and/or keep youth engaged in education and/or ability to support entry into employment
• Community connectedness to schools, training institutions and support organisations.
• Strong cultural competency that is proven to have better outcomes for Maori and Pacifica youth.
The service will be tendered in June. We will confirm details through GETS.