|RFx ID :||19783309|
|Tender Name :||Request for Tender to Engage a Main Contractor for the provision of an Internal Fit-out @ MSD Work and Income Premises 37 Williams Street, Huntly|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 1 June 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 26 June 2018 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Procurement Solutions|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
64 4 978 4119
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
What we need
MSD seeks to engage Main Contractor to undertake building refurbishment work at MSD’s Work and Income premises at 37 Williams Street, Huntly based on project specification and working drawings provided by MSD.
The role the Main Contractor is to act as builder and to co-ordinate the sub-trades, contractors and services where:
• MSD existing contractors are to be used for data cabling and networking, security and glazing film.
• All other sub-trades will be engaged and managed by the Main Contractor.
• The Main Contractor will manage the trades in conjunction with the Project Manager
• MSD will pay the MSD nominated contractors / trades directly.
• Due to leasing arrangements, the HVAC design is to be installed and paid for by the landlord. The Main Contractor will be responsible for coordination and management of the HVAC installation with support from the MSD Project Manager when required.
All potential Tenderers are offered the opportunity to visit the site.
Tenderers wishing to visit the site must register by 8 June 2018. See SECTION 1: Key information for additional details.
• Site visits are limited to pre-registered Tenderers only
• While site visits are optional, Tenderers shall be deemed to have inspected the Site before submitting their Tender.
What’s important to us
MSD require a proven service provider who has:
• A track record in successfully delivering projects of a similar nature whilst acting as the Main Contractor on behalf of the client,
• Capability, experience and infrastructure and capacity to deliver on our timeframes.
• A good track record having delivered similar projects.
This tender has been awarded to