|RFx ID :||19259204|
|Tender Name :||Provision of Cloud Learning Management System for Oranga Tamariki|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 27 November 2017 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 20 December 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Procurement Solutions|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Oranga Tamariki is considering replacing its old internally hosted Learning Management System (LMS).
In short; The Ministry is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified provider to collaborate with to provide a cloud based LMS solution; this includes supplying a platform, implementing the solution and on-going support.
As part of this Oranga Tamariki is taking this opportunity to follow the Government’s Cloud First policy and make use of cloud capabilities.
Once the platform is in place we will migrate data and courses from the old system. This will be part of the implementation phase.
The current Oranga Tamariki LMS interfaces with the organisations HR structure and updates user profiles nightly. Currently it can only be accessed by employees (internal facing), going forward the system will need to be internal and external facing.
The Provider will:
• Procure the learning management application
• Install it in a suitable data centre (cloud)
• Integrate it into Oranga Tamariki’s systems where necessary (e.g. Single sign-on)
• Operate it (patch it, fix it, back it up)
• Provide a service desk capability for technical and user support
• Upgrade the system periodically to currently supported versions.
• Provide reporting to OT on system performance.
Oranga Tamariki will:
• Create and upload content
• Provision users
• Use the service