|RFx ID :||18571253|
|Tender Name :||Registration of Interest - Family Breakdown Assessment Service|
|Reference # :||MSD.2017.FBAS.001|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 13 April 2017 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 5 May 2017 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Work and Income is a service line of the Ministry of Social Development (the Ministry). Work and Income administers, via the Youth Service Support Unit, Youth Payment (YP) and Young Parent Payment (YPP) and Unsupported Child’s Benefit (UCB).
As part of the Work and Income, Youth Service is an approach to working with vulnerable young people. For some young people applying for YP or YPP, there may be a requirement that there has been a breakdown within the family that means they cannot be cared for, or supported by, their parents or any other caregiver.
The Ministry is seeking proposals from Providers to undertake assessments to determine if a family breakdown exists or does not exist. The assessments will assist the Ministry to determine a young person’s eligibility for YP or YPP.
A high level of confidentiality and privacy is required due to the nature of the information collected and reported.
The Family Breakdown Assessment provider must be able to provide:
- assessment services across New Zealand
- face-to-face interviews to all individuals being interviewed as part of the assessment process.
- a location that can easily be accessed by people with disabilities for assessments.
- confidentiality of client information and data,
- assessments and reports to the Ministry within the timeframes stated in the contract, and
- proactive issues management.