|RFx ID :||18007685|
|Tender Name :||Acceleration for Results programme - moving to results-based contracts with Community Investment|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 7 October 2016 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 24 October 2016 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Community Investment|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Ministry of Social Development’s Community Investment business group is about to begin an Acceleration for Results programme with partner Ākina Foundation. We are seeking to work with Community Investment funded providers on this initiative.
The programme is a co-design approach to support the Ministry’s Community Investment Strategy. Over the next nine months, Ākina and MSD will team up with a number of providers and Community Investment Advisors, to work together to develop new results-based contracting models.
We aim to develop a new model of engagement that recognises the complexity in shifting to results-based contracts that works in partnership with providers. This is a great opportunity for providers to:
• have a chance to influence and shape the future in how we engage with providers through results based contracting models
• work closely with MSD and your local Community Investment Advisor to co-design the results we are seeking to achieve and develop meaningful programme level performance measures and
• receive support for their organisation to help build capability to move towards results based contracts and better understand the outcomes of their services.
Through this programme, we wish to build an understanding of how to effectively transition current contracting relationships to results-based contracting. We will grow that understanding by co-designing, prototyping and testing a new model of engagement between us and providers.
Registrations of Interest are being sought now from providers who have an existing relationship with Community Investment to participate in this exciting opportunity.
In particular, we are seeking providers delivering services to families that specifically aim to:
• prevent the occurrence of child maltreatment
• increase children’s physical and mental health and development and/or
• increase resiliency in families/whānau.