|RFx ID :||24099852|
|Tender Name :||Tamariki Ora Collective|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 16 March 2021 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 13 April 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is an invitation to suitably qualified Respondents to submit a Proposal for services for establishment of a Tamariki Ora Collective. The Ministry of Health (the Ministry) invites suitably qualified and experienced Respondents to submit a proposed solution and price to undertake sector-wide engagement to seek agreement on the scope and function to inform a WCTO Collective. The Ministry is interested in considering Proposals from Respondents with the capacity to provide all of the following components.
• Key Outcomes/ Engagement services will be procured to:
o Plan, undertake and resource up to four regional wananga and one talanoa over June and July 2021 with Māori and Pacific WCTO providers to reach consensus on the scope, form and function of the Tamariki Ora Collective.
o Coordinate, resource and deliver a national Tamariki Ora Conference to endorse the consensus and next steps for establishment of a Tamariki Ora Collective.
• Key aspects of the deliverable are:
o Event management and coordination
o Four one-day regional wananga, one one-day talanoa, and one national conference
o Mixed methods of engagement- face-to-face and online
o Location- marae and community based.
• Required skills for successfully planning, delivering and facilitating the regional wananga/talanoa and national conference include:
o Fluency in te reo, tikanga and te ao Māori and/or Pasifika languages, cultures and worldviews
o Knowledge, expertise and experience in WCTO
o Expertise and experience in consensus facilitation.
• Respondents are required to provide detail to demonstrate the capability and capacity of their organisation and personnel, the effectiveness of their proposed methodology, and commercial processes to support delivery.
• We require the completion of all services by July/August 2021.
• Payment will be on successful delivery of milestones.