|RFx ID :||23563668|
|Tender Name :||Commercial Cleaning Services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 4 November 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 7 December 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is an invitation to suitably qualified Respondents to submit a Proposal for the Commercial Cleaning Services for Ministry of Health (Ministry) offices hereafter known as (Cleaning).
We are seeking suitably qualified commercial cleaning providers who have a national presence and can support Ministry office Cleaning services.
This procurement opportunity invites Cleaning service providers who have:
- A current national presence in Auckland, Whanganui, Wellington and Dunedin;
- A well-structured, engaged management team that can ensure a high quality, consistent service is delivered throughout the term of the contract;
- Experience delivering Cleaning services to large clients that have a nationwide presence;
- Experience with sound methodologies in place for existing, similarly sized and structured clients, to ensure a high-quality service is always provided;
- Capability to provide regular scheduled monitoring and reporting on the quality of services delivered;
- Willingness to purchase select products and consumables via the Ministry’s preferred suppliers – for more detail refer to Section 3;
- Work in an environment that identifies opportunities such as costs savings, improve process efficiencies; and
- Understands and can react quickly to unscheduled emergency cleaning requirements and function within the Covid environment.