|RFx ID :||21971579|
|Tender Name :||RFP: Nurse Practitioner Training Programme & Supported Placement for Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Enrolled Nurses (ENs)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 29 November 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 20 February 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is an invitation from the Ministry of Health (the Ministry) to suitably qualified Respondents to submit a Proposal/s for:
1. Development of the Nurse Practitioner Training Programme, hereafter known as (the Programme).
The Ministry is seeking collaborative responses from education providers (such as universities, Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics, and wānanga) employers and other parties intending to develop and deliver the Programme.
2. Support a limited/small number of nurse practitioners (NP) and enrolled nurses (EN) in primary health care working in a substantive mental health role, hereafter known as (Supported Placement).
The Ministry is also seeking collaborative responses from education providers and employers (such as DHBs, PHOs, NGOs, Māori health and Iwi providers, Pacific providers) to develop and deliver Supported Placement within primary health care working in a substantive mental health and addictions role in a defined geographical area.
In summary this tender will provide:
• extra workforce funding to support expansion of NP training with a focus on mental health and addictions in primary health care settings
• increasing participation and partnership with Māori
• increasing participation and partnership with Pacific; and
• workforce funding to support to NP and EN workforce placement, into primary mental health care settings.