|RFx ID :||20050765|
|Tender Name :||BI and Data Warehousing Panel|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 21 August 2018 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 27 September 2018 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The procurement process aims to select a panel of suppliers with the capability and capacity to deliver technical and business engagement resources with BI and DW skills in QlikSense, SAS, WherescapeRed, Oracle, R and architecture.
The panel will supplement existing resources as required to provide:
• Design and build of new Data Marts;
• Design and build of Business Intelligence Solutions;
• Business as usual maintenance and support of the BI/DW environment;
• Recommendations with respect to the BI/DW architecture; and
• Business engagement support to assist internal users with understanding how to use the tools and how to translate raw data into information that is usable and beneficial to the Ministry.
In addition to the technical resources, the Ministry requires business engagement and data strategy support to increase the internal business capability to use BI and DW for reporting and data interrogation which will support the value proposition of the investment in the tools, as well as provide the Ministry with a better understanding overall business performance.
This tender has been awarded to