|RFx ID :||19559057|
|Tender Name :||Air Ambulance Helicopter Services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 26 March 2018 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 7 May 2018 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Cluster [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
National Air Ambulance Sector Office (NASO)
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is an invitation to suitably qualified suppliers to submit a Proposal for the provision of an air ambulance helicopter service, covering both pre-hospital (emergency) and inter-hospital transfer services. The National Ambulance Sector Office (NASO), on behalf of the Ministry of Health and the Accident Compensation Corporation, has defined a number of national aviation, operations, clinical and commercial requirements it is seeking to fulfil through the award of a contract to a Successful Respondent in each of the three regions (3) defined in this RFP. Suppliers may propose to supply services for one or more regions.
NASO's objectives with this procurement are:
- Safety: Standardising the fleet and increasing resourcing
- Compliance: Service meets all statutory obligations and Civil Aviation Rules
- Clinical oversight and equity: Greater focus on meeting clinical standards, equity and improving variability in clinical outcomes
- Integration: Greater integration and alignment of the service with regional health services
- Funding: Application of common funding principles, with greater transparency and accountability in community fundraising and local sponsorship
- Data collection: Comprehensive data collection and reporting in contracts.
This RFP is an open, single-step procurement process. The procurement process will follow the government rules of sourcing and will have independent probity oversight. Commencement of services, in accordance with the terms of this RFP, is 1 November 2018.