|RFx ID :||17813543|
|Tender Name :||Request for Information- Independent evaluation of funded disability supports and services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 19 August 2016 4:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 16 September 2016 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Information (Market research) (RFI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||DSSEvaluation@moh.govt.nz|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Ministry of Health conducts regular evaluations of the disability supports and services we fund.
We are interested in receiving information about how we can expand our evaluation teams and improve this service.
In particular, we are looking to:
• Identify organisations or individuals who may be interested in delivering these services, understand their experience and capability, understand any barriers to their participation;
• Identify support that can be provided to enable disabled people with personal experience of disability support services or experience as a disabled person’s family/whānau member to be part of an evaluation team;
• Identify what type of support could be provided by the Ministry to interested parties to work together to build new evaluation teams;
• Understand any quality improvements that we should consider to enhance evaluation quality and consistency such as review, oversight, internal or external monitoring processes or third party accreditation;
• Understand any other matter that is relevant to evaluation services.
Responses are due back to us by midday 16 September 2016.