|RFx ID :||24970383|
|Tender Name :||Targeted Driver Training|
|Reference # :||MOE13950|
|Open Date :||Monday, 18 October 2021 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 9 November 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Corporate and Governance|
|Tender Type :||Request for Quotations (RFQ)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The Ministry of Education (the Ministry) is looking for a driver training programme for its staff members who regularly use fleet vehicles or hire a rental car to undertake their work activities.
This Request for Quotes seeks proposals for providing driver training to achieve better driver behaviour and skills to keep staff as safe as possible. The Ministry requires a tailored programme for delivering effective driver training.
The Ministry requires a nationwide supplier who can provide:
• an online assessment module when assessing drivers for approval to join the Ministry approved driver register
• a suite of online modules that can be included on our internal Learning Management System
• specific education and support about particular driving needs as required
• an advanced in-car driver training session for more serious incidents
• specific group training sessions such as training with Electric Vehicles (BEV) and Plug In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV)
• additional group training sessions to upskill our drivers in areas such as weather conditions and parking or reversing.
• detailed recommendation reporting at the end of each assessment.
This tender has been awarded. Total spend value $ 135,700.