|RFx ID :||23859768|
|Tender Name :||Ministry of Education - RFI Property Condition Assessment Solution|
|Reference # :||MOE10880|
|Open Date :||Monday, 18 January 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 18 February 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||EIS|
|Tender Type :||Request for Information (Market research) (RFI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Ministry is seeking information to better understand the options and capability of Property Condition Assessment solutions that will allow us to achieve the following:
• Accurately and consistently capture data which represents the reality (physical condition) of our assets in line with the Ministry’s condition assessment framework.
• Meeting International Infrastructure Management Manual (IIMM) standards.
• Provide a seamless two-way integrated system utilising data from other Ministry property-related applications, eliminating the need for duplicate data entry.
• Provide role-based access for users allowing the viewing and updating of information appropriate to their role.
• Improve user productivity and accuracy by providing data validation and automated calculations.
• Improve evidence-based property (asset) decisions with accurate property data integrating into the planning and investment processes, ensuring property meets the model for ‘quality’.
• Provide a user-friendly application for the external assessor to capture the required data.