|RFx ID :||23803351|
|Tender Name :||Ministry of Education - RFI Property Project Management System|
|Reference # :||MOE10759|
|Open Date :||Monday, 21 December 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 5 February 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||EIS|
|Tender Type :||Request for Information (Market research) (RFI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
EIS is currently implementing their School Property Strategy, which includes Project Property Management Practice and Property Portfolio Management Office initiatives. A Property Project Management System (PPMS) will be required to support the processes, and practices established during those initiatives.
Currently, the Ministry utilises various systems and processes to manage all Ministry-led and school-led property projects, including manual ad-hoc spreadsheets. The Ministry would like to achieve greater visibility and support for the construction project management performance in delivering the Ministry’s strategic objectives, which are; quality learning environments, a sustainable portfolio, and well-managed property and construction projects with equitable outcomes.
• The Ministry's vision is now managing the delivery of school-led property portfolios, programmes and projects and Ministry-led construction projects into a single Business Unit, the- Project Delivery Group. We are seeking to achieve greater visibility, consistency, accountability, and knowledge sharing across these projects and programmes.
• The Ministry is managing 8,000+ school-led property projects and 1000+ Ministry-led projects at any one time.
• The Ministry has estimated that we will have hundreds of active users of a system with the potential for this to reach into the thousands.
The Ministry is seeking information to better understand the options and capability of a PPMS solution that includes information regarding:
• how your solution could meet the objectives,
• how your solution could meet the functional and technical requirements,
• to inform a future business planning (business case) on benefits, estimated costs, and timelines and implementation schedule.
• demonstrates the functionality of a PPMS solution and expertise implementing and supporting it,
• the level of customer service and technical support provided, both pre-installation and post-installation
• new developments in this area that we could consider.