|RFx ID :||2122844|
|Tender Name :||Peachgrove Intermediate School, Hamilton|
|Reference # :||147|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 31 July 2014 8:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 14 August 2014 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||EIS|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Registrations of Interest are sought from main building contractors for the remediation of building affected by weather-tightness issues for an existing building at Peachgrove Intermediate School in Hamilton. This project includes the removal of the existing roof and alteration of external cladding.
The indicative budget for the project is $510,000 with the project due to commence in October and be complete by February 2015.
The Main Building Contractors must provide the following information (maximum 8 pages)
• A list of similar type projects undertaken.
• Referees and their contact details for those projects.
• Details of any H&S incidents or weather tightness claims suffered within the last 2 years.
• Labour rates, cost margin, overhead and profit. Including processing fees on variations.
• Minimum of $2,000,000 Public Liability insurance, minimum $50,000 Plant and Equipment insurance, minimum $25,000 Machinery insurance.
Received ROI’s will be evaluated on the following criteria.
• Relevant experience on this type of remedial projects within the education sector.(40%)
• Capability to resource a project of this type (15%)
• Time cost quality (details of systems previous projects completed on time, on or below budget and to the quality standards specified) (15%)
• Actions of claims (10%)
• Variation charges, profit and overhead and Labour rates. (10%)
• Relevant insurances (10%)
The project is run in accordance with the policies and procedures set up in the Ministry of Education Property toolbox found at the following link:
This also includes the design standards and weather-tightness requirements found at the following link: