|RFx ID :||19101436|
|Tender Name :||Education Gazette Services|
|Reference # :||MOEC0083|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 5 October 2017 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 2 November 2017 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Corporate and Governance|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The New Zealand Education Gazette Tukutuku Kōrero is the Ministry’s most significant communication channel to more than 100,000 early childhood, primary and secondary teachers and leaders throughout the country. It contains a mix of articles, notices and job vacancies. It currently exists as a website (www.gazette.education.govt.nz) and fortnightly (22 issues per year) print publication with a distribution of about 17,000 per issue.
The Ministry is seeking to appoint a provider to provide a range of services to support the production of the Education Gazette, specifically:
• Journalism services to develop articles and stories and associated images and videos to be published in the Education Gazette (print and online)
• Graphic design services to layout the print version of the Education Gazette
• Advertising sales (products, services and selected vacancies)
• Receipt and management of free vacancy and notice listings via the website – they need to be vetted, proof-read and then published to the website and they then get exported to the print publication
• Website content management – loading of articles from the print magazine onto the website, as well as any other rich media (e.g. video) that will enhance the article that is published online
• Administration support – management of customer enquiries, subscription requests etc.
The Ministry will provide a full time liaison role to work with the successful provider and to support the development and sign-off of articles and stories published in the Education Gazette. The Ministry will also provide technical support for the maintenance of, and any enhancements to, the Education Gazette website.
This tender has been awarded to