|RFx ID :||26132059|
|Tender Name :||All-of-Government Talent Acquisition Services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 5 August 2022 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 28 October 2022 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||New Zealand Government Procurement and Property|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||All of Government [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Please use the Question and Answer function for any questions or clarifications during this process.
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The All-of-Government (AoG) External Recruitment Services contract (Generation Two) was established in 2017 and will expire in September 2023.
The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) seeks to engage suitably qualified recruitment providers for a Generation Three of the All-of-Government (AoG) Talent Acquisition Services (TAS) contract formally known as External Recruitment Services.
We are looking for providers who can meet the requirements outlined in section 2 of the RFP, deliver these services for New Zealand government agencies, and support their Broader Outcomes initiatives.
The Gen Three contract will cover the following categories.
• Common Administration and Corporate
• Common IT
• Permanent (and if variants i.e., fixed term)
• Payroll-Only Contractor
• Temporary Staff
TAS services primarily for delivery to these regions:
• Other regions throughout New Zealand are being considered
MBIE intends to have a new solution in place by March 2023
The new solution aims to achieve the following objectives:
• Delivering increased public value through improvements in the contracted services
• Maintaining a sustainable and competitive recruitment environment through rationalisation of the contracted supply base, and by providing greater flexibility for business growth for the appointed providers
• Reducing provider and participating agency costs of engagement through agreed terms, centralised account management, and more effective secondary selection processes
• Increasing capability development for participating agencies to purchase talent acquisition services more effectively with guidance provided from the NZGP Centre of Expertise (CoE)
• Providing access to a range of spend and performance information in relation to government recruitment
• Providing opportunities to leverage common areas of need, including Broader Outcomes through a new and enhanced solution
Details of the upcoming Supplier Briefing Webinar on 10 August 2022 are available in the RFP document attached.
Attachment 4: Draft Services Agreement - will be available for download on Monday the 8th of August.
Subscribe to this Request for Proposals page to receive further updates.