|RFx ID :||21459578|
|Tender Name :||All-of-Government Construction Consultancy - Standing Open Invitation to Apply|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 22 November 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Sunday, 21 November 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Invitation to Register (Registered Supplier) (ITR)|
|Tender Coverage :||All of Government [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
MBIE Marketplace Team
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Marketplace simplifies how the NZ Government Construction-related consultancy services, and lowers the barriers for suppliers to provide us with services. In short the Marketplace makes it easier for suppliers - large and small - to do business with government. .
The All of Government Construction Consultancy Services (AoG CCS) Channel (managed by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment) is open in the Marketplace, and is open to ALL suppliers of construction consultancy services (who meet the requirements).
The Marketplace is OPEN and invites suppliers of construction consultancy services catering to the following Services:
* Architecture and Design
* Building Services/ Mechanical/ Hydraulic/ Electrical Engineering (otherwise known as Internal engineering disciplines)
* Civil/ Structural/ Geo-Technical Engineering (otherwise known as External engineering disciplines)
* Environmental Design
* Fire Engineering
* Project Management
* Quantity Surveying
* Transport and Road Engineering
* Supplementary Services (which is a collection of services which don't particularly relate to one of the above services).
Refer to the attachments for:
- a list of Sub-service disciplines associated to each of the above services
- the terms and conditions of the use of the Marketplace
- guidance on the application questions and criteria
- AoG CCS pricing template
- frequently asked questions relating to AoG CCS and the Marketplace
Please ensure you subscribe to this notice to be notified when additional documents are uploaded (e.g. updated FAQs)
Please note, the Agency launch of AoG CCS has been provisionally scheduled for February 2020 to cater for the Christmas period. While this means there is more time to build a service listing, suppliers who pass the application process will be added to an interim approved supplier register and can be engaged by agencies who have an immediate and urgent need for AoG CCS Services.
Please go to www.marketplace.govt.nz for further details and to apply.
***Subscribe to this notice to automatically receive notifications when additional channels, catalogues or categories are opened.***