|RFx ID :||21087170|
|Tender Name :||Register of Radio Frequencies System Replacement Project|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 28 May 2019 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 19 June 2019 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This procurement relates to the delivery of a new, or refreshed, technology platform for the running of the Register of Radio Frequencies (RRF). The RRF is a statutory requirement defined by the Radiocommunications Act 1989 (the Act). The Act and its associated regulations describe the core functions the RRF must deliver, including managing in accordance with international agreements relating to Radiocommunications e.g. ITU regulations.
This ROI relates to the purchase of a new, or technology refreshed, RRF. As described above the RRF is statutorily required register which MBIE must maintain as the designated agency responsible for administering the Act.
The key outcomes that we want to achieve are:
• a fit for purpose RRF system that can be modified as and when regulatory change requires;
• a RRF running on underlying technology architecture than can be easily upgraded to ensure the platform, including all its sub components, are always in support – i.e. an evergreen platform;
• migrate existing register data to the new RRF IT system;
• a RRF that integrates with MBIE’s standard authentication and payments gateways, and other standard MBIE integrations as described in the accompanying high level requirements document and conceptual design document; and
• a RRF to support MBIE’s drive to allow machine to machine business processes via a standard set of API’s including support for New Zealand Business Number functionality.