|RFx ID :||20032647|
|Tender Name :||All-of-Government Travel Management Services Generation Two|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 7 September 2018 12:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 17 October 2018 6:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||All of Government [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
In 2012 the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) established an All-of-Government (AoG) solution for Travel Management Services (TMS). Contracts for this solution are due to expire on 25th June 2019. We need a replacement solution in place prior to that date.
Similar to the current solution, it is proposed that the scope of services for the new solution will be the provision of international and domestic travel booking and management services including:
• online, consultant-assisted and offline travel bookings
• ticketing and invoicing of accommodation, land (such as car, rail, bus) and air travel
• account management
• group bookings
• event management (added for the new solution, optional)
• demand management (cost avoidance and alternatives to travel, added for the new solution, optional)
• expense management (helping us manage travellers’ expense transactions, added for the new solution, optional)
• travel policy management, advice and compliance
• additional travel related services (such as foreign exchange provision).
In the current solution, Travel Management Companies (TMCs) offer online, consultant assisted, and offline options. In response to this Request for Proposals (RFP) we will consider offers for customer self-managed Online Booking Tools (OBTs), which may if appropriate be added to the solution. This could provide an alternative to full-service TMCs, which we intend will remain a core part of the new solution.
A briefing session about this RFP will be held at MBIE, 15 Stout Street, Wellington at 3.30 pm on Thursday 13 September. If you would like to attend, pre-registration is required through an online form found here: https://mbie.wufoo.com/forms/pquzewh1nhb9ev/