|RFx ID :||26069938|
|Tender Name :||Contract 2022/412 - RFT EW03 - Demolition, relocation and/or disassembly (Houses and Greenhouses) for Drury Rail Stations|
|Reference # :||2022/412|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 21 July 2022 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 31 August 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
KiwiRail intends to procure the physical work for the Demolition, Relocation and Disassembly enabling works for the Drury Station Programme; including but not limited to Houses, Greenhouses, and ancillary buildings.
The intention is to deliver this package in two phases:
Phase 1 – Removal of houses and ancillary buildings adopting a sustainability hierarchy of removal, salvage/recycle, demolish currently owned properties.
Phase 2 – Demolition or disassembly/removal of all remaining greenhouses, houses, commercial buildings, sheds, garages, pools once the land has been acquired and any council permits are obtained within two months from KiwiRail notification of availability.
The scope of work includes, but is not limited to:
• Asbestos Testing of each property
• Where Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM) are found, an Asbestos removal management plan is to be drafted and submitted by the Contractor
• Removal of buildings from sites adopting a sustainability hierarchy of removal, salvage/recycle, demolish.
• Capping off of all services and disconnection in a safe manner, i.e., gas, power, communications, three (3) waters (sewer, potable water and stormwater) etc.
• Leadtime from job order to completion of removal a maximum of two (2) months from KiwiRail project team acquiring each property.
• Removal of concrete foundation
KiwiRail Data Room
KiwiRail will use a limited access SharePoint site to share with the RFT Respondents which holds Sections D and E of the RFT document.
The Respondent will nominate a lead administration person from their organisation that will have access for the Respondent's organisation for document download.
Refer to RFT document section 4.4 for instructions.