|RFx ID :||20698243|
|Tender Name :||KiwiRail Pre - qualify Contractor|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 8 February 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 27 March 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Invitation to Qualify (Prequalified Supplier List) (ITQ)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Instructions for Pre-Qualification Application
1. Please read the ‘Pre-Qualification Guide’ for specific information on each section of the application form.
2. Completely fill out the pre-qualification application form, including the SHE Questionnaire in Appendix 1.
3. Fill out the ‘Contractor Rate Template’ with rates for all the services and equipment you can provide. If an equipment/labour type is not listed which you can supply, please add a line underneath the relevant section, list that equipment and provide rates.
4. Please read through the ‘Framework Services Agreement’ and confirm that you are happy to sign it with the included terms and conditions. The confirmation needs to be included in the email which you submit with the application form and all your supporting documents. Once your application has been assessed, and if a successful Tier qualification is assigned to you, we will email you the agreement for sign-off. The expectation is that the sign-off process should be a quick one with no questions raised at that point.
5. Once your application is received fully completed with any necessary supporting documents, it will be evaluated by various teams within KiwiRail and you will be notified of the outcome as soon as possible. If KiwiRail receives a high volume of applications at a given time, this process may take longer. However, each and every application will be evaluated and the respondent be notified of the outcome.